Dungeon Crawl Classics
This list is nearly always under revisement and is rarely completely accurate. However, it is generally close enough. This is not counting individual character’s armor and weapons, those will be listed, for the most part, on the characters page.
2. (2) smoked crystal eyes (gazing into these head-sized gems, a strange, alien presence can be detected. The crystals are always cold to the touch, nearly freezing. What strange properties they possess is unknown to the adventurers at the current date).
3. (7) Tribal Masks (these burial masks all have different faces scrawled upon them. Their artistic value, if any, is unknown to the party)
4. (2) crystal heads (these crystal heads are a perfect crystal sculpture of a human head).
5. (1) sissaaauuuraaagssss horn (Holding this three-foot horn, the adventurers get the distinct impression that an unknown creature is watching from afar. It is quite disturbing if held for too long. If someone holds it long enough, a word, just beyond hearing, seems to be whispered into their ear)
7. (1) 1/2 Bronze Rod of Rulership (This tall, twisting statue is cast in bronze. It seems to contort itself to whoever’s hand grips it, and the top forms half of a face. It is indeed half of the face of the goat-demon they saw in the crystal ball).
8. (1) Copper Brazier (This is the copper Brazier which the goat-demon instructed the party to place the wood of dryad inside and light with a living flame).
9. (1) Black bound Wizards book. (This ancient tome is written in an alien language.)
10. Crystal Ball (this crystal ball is is a see-thru glass orb which appears normal in regular light, but in the dark it shines brightly, dispelling even magical darkness).
1. (3) Scale Mail armor sets, these are the same statistics of normal armor, but are worth twice as much as normal scale mail. 160gp each (or an armorer will simply trade two sets of scale mail for each or one chainmail.
2. (4) spears, these spears are worth the normal amount, 3gp each
3. battleaxe -1 attack
4. handaxe -1attack
5. chainmail -1ac for a total of +4ac
6. (1) Scale Mail
8. Long Bow
9. 40 Arrows and a quiver
10. a Mace
11. a spear
12. a battle axe
13. a dagger
14. a hand axe
15. Scale Mail